TIMELESS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

for the classic couple celebrating legacy, style, and a lifetime of romance

THE BLOG

Browse Posts

ENGAGEMENTS

Search :

Browse Posts

ANNIVERSARIES

Hi, we're

Welcome to our blog! We are a husband & wife photography team based in Madison, Wisconsin who document weddings & anniversaries for joyful couples who believe in marriage. This blog is a journal about real love stories, marriage & our own adventures along the way! We are so glad you're here — please stay awhile!

MAISON      CALEB

&

LIFESTYLE

The Welnick Family | Newborn Session | Peter.

June 4, 2014

Peter.

It means “rock”.

The timeless + strong name his mom + dad wanted for him.

Little Peter was born three months before his due date. Momma, Jamie, was expecting him in January, but in October of this past year, Peter arrived early, weighing just two pounds. For the next six months, Peter stayed in the NICU, away from from home + mom + dad, but always fighting. He is a true miracle : )

The opportunity to photograph this family together, finally home + together after a difficult but triumphant journey, was a true blessing. Peter is SUCH a sweet miracle!! And momma + daddy were glowing : ) May the photos of this family bring you hope + joy, today! I know I’m thanking God for their story : )

Last but certainly not least, Welcome Home, Peter : ) -M

This little dog (bottom left) stayed with Peter for the entirety of his six months in the NICU.

Jamie, your joy FILLS my heart!!

We just had to get some shots with baby #2, Doty : )

Oh, Peter! That sly little grin!!

Great job on the family photo, everyone!! : )

Favorites : )

Uncategorized

1. Kay Martin

June 4th, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Great job Maison. Not hard to have beautiful pictures when you are working with a beautiful family. Congratulations Jamie, he’s darling!

2. Shari Cerne

June 4th, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Each picture is better than the previous one. They are all beautiful!

3. Tom & Kathleen Olsen

June 5th, 2014 at 1:20 am

These photos are adorable! So many precious memories for your family! So happy for you!

4. Bonnie Shorey

June 5th, 2014 at 4:28 am

Absolutely precious! So happy for you! 🙂

5. Mary Plautz

June 5th, 2014 at 11:51 am

The pictures are so beautiful, they make me want to cry, thinking about the miracle that is Peter!

6. Debbie Hansen

June 5th, 2014 at 12:20 pm

What a cutie little Peter is, love from family sure made this little guy grow. Precious family!

7. Joan Taylor

June 5th, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Beautiful parents…beautiful child! I just love the facial expression and LOVE evident in these photos.

8. Jackie Cook

June 10th, 2014 at 5:10 am

How precious! Beautiful family pictures, Jamie. So glad to see and hear how much better he is doing!

9. Lurana Nelson

June 10th, 2014 at 4:48 pm

What a wonderful family you are…I know the journey wasn’t easy but the love in your pictures made it so worth it. Peter is a clear reflection of God’s Grace…I will smile all day thinking of the happiness you share. I know there are two very proud grandparents in Waupaca who share your love for Peter. Little Rocky Junior…

10. Lurana Nelson