I thought I would keep things a little more light-hearted + fun around here today with a post that is strictly for your enjoyment : ) And one that will, hopefully, help you to get to know me better!!! So without further adieu:
10 Things You May or May Not Know About Me
1. I have never broken a bone (knocking on wood as soon as I’m done typing)–however, I’m not superstitious! So I guess you get 11 facts ; )
2. My first instant messenger username was “stripedsocksinadishwasher”–don’t ask.
3. Before we leave the house for more than a day, I have to clean + everything has to be put away!!!
4. When I was younger, I was terrified to be alone at night. I was convinced someone was going to break into our house. Until about 10 years old, I would sneak up to my parents bedroom in the middle of the night + sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. I’m no longer afraid of someone breaking into our house, specifically, but I do think I have a fear of losing those that are closest to me … even though I know it’s inevitable.
5. My favorite food is pancakes. Just straight up pancakes. I even LOVE them without syrup or butter.
6. Internationally, I have visited Ireland, Jamaica, France, Italy, Mexico, Greece + Ghana, + have lived in (4+ months) Spain + Turkey.
7. I have seen every episode of Full House–at least twice. Who remembers the one where Stephanie drives the car into the kitchen!?
8. I played soccer my whole life, but truth be told, I was never very good.
9. A deep down dream is to work in a red light district overseas + photograph the rescues of women who have lived in the slavery of the sex trade.
10. I have no self-control when it comes to Home Goods. Or LOFT. Or Target. Or Macy’s. Oh, or ice cream.
Photo by Amy & Jordan. If you want even MORE info about us, go here!