Alright guys, it’s my turn to share some fun facts about myself that you may or may not know!! Short, sweet, + will hopefully leave you feeling as though you know me just a little bit better! ENJOY!!
1. I still have one of my baby teeth.
2. My favorite pastimes include playing guitar + walking Vivian. If only I could figure out how to do both at the same time …
3. I love jackets. I wish I could wear them all day, every day.
4. Contrary to Maison (you can read her facts here), I have broken four bones. They were all at one time, + it involved snowboarding + saving a little girl’s life.
5. I used to work for Harley Davidson + I own a Harley myself. It only has one seat, so don’t ask for a ride ; )
6. I prefer the temperature in our house to be 62 degrees.
7. I lost my mom when I was a teenager. I’ve found that dealing with it gets more complicated with each stage of life.
8. My middle name is Steven, after my dad. My brother’s middle name is also Steven … also after my dad.
9. My favorite holiday is June 6th because I love celebrating my wife.
10. I really love beer. However, the best beer is a free beer ; )