It was truly the most beautiful and intentional day. Every last detail and aspect of Matt & Molly’s wedding celebration had meaning and purpose behind it. I watched and listened to Molly leading up to the day, as she thought through every element, every person, every moment and crafted a way to create a day that was so authentic to not only her and Matt’s love story, but also to their friends and family. She did an impeccable job.
To name a few of these exquisite nods:
- An engraved ring for her groom, etched with the phrase that they call one another — a phrase taken from the name that his great grandmother and grandfather used to lovingly address one another — “everlovin'”
- Matching earrings to her own, gifted to her mother to wear on the wedding day
- Mamaw’s clawfoot table used to hold the ceremony refreshments
- A special ring-warming ceremony during the wedding ceremony, where Matt and Molly’s bridal party and parents passed the rings and along with them sent their love and wishes for the newly married couple
- A cake topper of Matt and Molly wearing the same outfits they wore the night they serendipitously met one another, sculpted by their sister-in-law who is a fine artist
- End tables in the lounge area at the reception, held up by the heads of horses; horses that hold such a special place in Molly’s heart and a nod to where Matt proposed at the horse stable
- “Good Libations” and “The Best of Times” signage notes woven throughout the day with nods to some of the couples favorite bands and song lyrics
- A grand escort card holder and lattice display in the Carriage House for dinner, built for the day by Molly’s father
There were so many incredible details and the day could not have been more beautiful for Matt and Molly. With a backdrop of the gardens at the historic Paine Art Center in Oshkosh and planning by the team at Elevate Events, these two could not have asked for a better day. The celebration ended with one FULL dance floor and guests having the time of their lives (trust me, it was CRAZY fun : )) — just as Matt and Molly hoped for.
The thing that sticks out to me the most about Matt and Molly’s day, however, are not all of the intentional and flawless details. What sticks out the most is Matt and Molly themselves. Their love is extraordinary — something that I wish everyone could witness. It is so deep and so honest and SO full … it just pours out from them and into the other. I have heard them say to one another so many times, “You are my treasure.” Matt and Molly, know that it is so obvious to those around you that this belief is something that each of you believe to your core. You truly treasure and respect one another with all that you are and it is something so beautiful, something that I pray never fades but only grows deeper and more radiant with time. It is a love that has the power to transform the lives of those around them … and may it. May it continue to flow and pour out and change others for the better. Would you never stop treasuring and cherishing. THANK YOU for sharing your love and your lives with us — now enjoy some of our favorites from your wedding day!! XO!!
My GOSH, Matt!!!!! So good!!
I do love the smile, too : )
The light in this room is to die for!! So are these mother daughter moments 🙂 Molly and her mom had such a special bond — Molly even surprised her with a special mother-daughter dance at the reception!!
A FAVORITE from the day … maybe of all time?! Molly, just breathtaking <3
Love love love!!!
House of Flowers did an INCREDIBLE job on all the floral!! Jaw-dropping!!
Whoooo! So much JOY!!!
How amazing is this escort card display!? And even more amazing that Molly’s dad built it : )
The cake topper of the outfits they were wearing the night they first met!! : )
Another favorite <3
For the dance, guests moved from the Carriage House to the tent in the Great Lawn! So many fun spaces!!
THANK YOU to Matt & Molly’s incredible wedding day team!!
Ceremony and Reception Venue: Paine Art Center and Gardens | Planning and Styling: Elevate Events | Floral: House of Flowers | Cake Artist: Tamara’s the Cake Guru | Videography: Vaughter Weddings | DJ: Sound by Design | Stationery: Mint & Lovely | Hair and Makeup Artist: Anagen 11 | Wedding Dress Shop: White Dress Milwaukee, Designer: Pronovias | Bridesmaid Dress Shop: Bella Bridesmaid Milwaukee, Designer: Jenny Yoo | Groomsmen Suits: Men’s Wearhouse | Ceremony Music: Dream City Music | Cocktail Hour Music: Matt Meyer | Rentals: Relics Vintage Rentals, Vintique, Evenement, Couture Events by House of Flowers | Officiant: Better Together